Pages

9.8.07

8 random facts meme

I’ve just tagged by Paul Harrington of Ddraig Goch Blog renown and the amazing Joe Dale. for the 8 random facts meme.

First, the Rules:

1) Post these rules before you give your facts.
2) List 8 random facts about yourself.
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.

This has caused some pause for thought, being a usually quiet type, but here goes

1) I grew up in a mining village in North Northumberland.

2) I play Bodhran, not brilliantly, but well enough to join in the odd session.

3) I am a big sci fi fan, currently enjoying Heroes and the 4400, but by no means a closet trekky, a trait I inherited from my father. Engage!

4) I have lived here in Bristol for 21 years.

5) My favourite authors are Terry Pratchett and Patricia Cornwell.

6) I have been a Newcastle United Fan since childhood. Despite a bare trophy cabinet I am anticipating the undoubted success that Big Sam can bring us.. Howay the Lads!.

7) My favourite band is Pink Floyd.

8) Instead of mountain hockey, one day I hope to play golf.

I now pass the tag on to

Anthony Evans

Linda - ICT Blog

Keith Ansell

Moovl-Just add Imagination

Nicole at BeeBots Down Under

Andy Ramsden

Doug Dickinson

John Sutton


No comments: