Pages

4.7.07

Playing our Podcasts On Line

Thanks Anthony I had a bit of a play with the Podomatic Player, and after a bit decided to subscribe in the hope that I can use this as a temporary solution to the ftp problems I have been facing, in publishing files developed by students. I have also embedded an RSS feed player, from Big Contact. into the podcast pages of the school website, to enable online playing of recent podcast experiments by year 3 students directly from the website. This widget, has a handy drop down window for syndication, which displays the feeds URL and gives some guidance about how to subscribe to the feed by copy and paste.

I still have a lot to learn about this technology, and having dropped into the apple site this evening will certainly be going back for a read, as well as dropping in on Joe Dale's blog for some pointers around the subject.

No comments: